We are looking for a proven sales visionary (or rainmaker) with a solid track record of selling enterprise software to corporates and who is ready to build the sales processes required to get to signature on complex deals. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join us in building an innovative company and groundbreaking solutions in partnership with some of the biggest tech companies in the world, to bring radical changes at the continental level and contribute to fighting the effects of climate change. Location: Remote, US, UK, Africa
Amini is a fast-growing startup building environmental data infrastructure to fix Africa’s data gap and enable the prosperity of 1 billion people by 2030. We provide our deep tech solutions to global private sector companies across a range of sectors.
As a Sales Lead at Amini, you will be responsible for spearheading our B2B SaaS sales efforts and driving revenue growth in the early stages of our startup. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the company's sales strategy, building relationships with key stakeholders, and driving sales pipelines. This position offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a mission-driven team and contribute to the success of innovative solutions for climate.
Apply here: https://amini.bamboohr.com/careers/28?source=aWQ9MTQ%3D
- Sales Strategy: Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets and market penetration.
- Customer Acquisition: Identify and target potential clients, build and nurture relationships, and lead the sales process from prospecting to closing deals.
- Product Knowledge: Become an expert on our B2B Data solutions, effectively communicate their value proposition, and tailor presentations to address client needs.
- Sales Collateral: Create compelling sales collateral, including presentations, proposals, and case studies, to support the sales process.
- Team Leadership: If necessary, build and lead a sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to ensure their success.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competition, and emerging technologies to inform sales strategies.
- Pipeline Management: Optimise sales processes, ensure consistent execution and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, prospects, and opportunities in the CRM system.
- Superior quarterly and annual performance through the deployment of key initiatives, sales programs, training, tools and the development of tactical sales plans.
- Reporting: Provide regular reports and updates to the leadership team on sales performance and progress towards targets.
- Forecasting: manage ongoing process to provide predictable results
- Feedback: provide valuable feedback and insights to product, strategy, senior leaders and other relevant teams for process and product improvements
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS sales, with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in climate-tech/big data is a big advantage
- Experience in early-stage startup environments, demonstrating adaptability and a hands-on approach to sales.
- Strong understanding of the AI and climate tech landscape is a plus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a proactive mindset.
- Adept at working independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Fluidly move between sales team dat to day activity, long term strategy and detailed business management.
- Can deliver persuasive presentations in a variety of settings including senior management level.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus).
perks & benefits
Why Join Amini?
- Be part of a groundbreaking deep-tech startup at the forefront of innovation.
- Collaborate with a talented and diverse team of professionals.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Make a meaningful impact on the future of our planet