Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Internship Operations (f/m/d) | 3-6 months

70% of our planet is covered by oceans, but we still feed ourselves mostly from the remaining 30% land mass. BettaF!sh is the fastest growing start-up for plant-based seafood made from seaweed. We aim to protect scarce resources, increase biodiversity and make a whole new plant life available to the food industry. All of this has a positive impact on oceans, fishing communities and consumers.
If you don't just want to watch Seaspiracy, but want to build a regenerative Ocean Economy, you should become part of our team. Together we can develop irresistibly good food and inspire B2B partners worldwide with our BettaF!sh products as well as novel seaweed ingredients.

We are hiring an intern (w/m/d) for our BettaF!sh brand to support with operations, supply chain management and logistics.

One brand, 20 SKUs, retail, foodservice and presence in three countries. Our tasty vegan foods can already be purchased via a multitude of channels, by a range of consumer groups and in several countries, but we’re an ambitious team and with you on board, we want to reach our 2022 targets: to double our product range and number of markets. If you love lean structures and fast growth as much as you love laughing, we’re looking for you!
a fast learner to quickly understand our various products, production flows and processes to be able to provide flexible support. You can prioritise well and are agile when urgent action needs taking
a cool head 📊 with motivation to take over complete responsibility for some processes in our ERP system, weclapp, including coordination with our producers
an organizational talent to support our Marketing and Sales Team by organizing shipments of our tasty products to many exciting events and trade shows all over Europe
someone that is up for taking ownership of our Berlin office storage space by keeping it organized, assuring constant availability of all important items and coordinating the shipment of sample packages 📦
are a high-spirited team player who wants to bring out the best in your teammates while enthusing as many people as possible about vegan food
are pragmatic and aren't afraid to find new solutions quickly with our production partners
already have initial experience in product management as a working student or intern, ideally in the food industry
ideally have some prior experience with shipment service providers (DHL, UPS, Twister, …) and carriers (Dachser, Nagel, …)
can use Slack and G-Suite with your eyes shut and have initial experience with product management systems such as weclapp or xentral
speak German and English fluently (both at C1)
love good food 🥙, are just as fascinated by seaweed as we are, and want to get the mass market excited about our tasty, plant-based and sustainable food products
an authentic, open and positive company culture
the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join us at the beginning and build something special
the chance for long-term corporation or even an exciting permanent position with us after your studies
flexible working hours and location either from home or in KitchenTown - Berlin's best co-working space
Lots of tasty vegan food!
Sounds like the perfect position for you? Simply apply here.
your CV without your photo or name
your ideal starting date
If you have any questions, please send us an email!
BettaF!sh encourages people from all backgrounds and under-represented groups to apply for this position. At BettaF!sh, we take pride in the diversity of our team. We do not make any decisions based on skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age, either during recruitment or employment. BettaF!sh is dedicated to providing a safe workplace and takes action against any kind of discrimination or harassment.
Imagine you could do something good for yourself and the environment by simply adding a new plant species to your diet. A Good Impact Food that doesn't need fresh water, soil, fertilizer or pesticides to grow. A food that helps our fragile ecosystem and climate get back into balance. A plant that grows naturally in our oceans, and whose cultivation offers fishing communities a sustainable and real alternative to fishing.
This is exactly the idea that drives us day by day. That's why we, the founders Deniz Ficicioglu and Jacob von Manteuffel, set out in 2019 to make seaweed a commodity in the food industry.