Senior Full-stack Engineer - Tooling Team
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
We are looking for a talented Senior Full-stack Engineers to join our Internal Tooling team in Barcelona. As a Senior Full-stack Engineer at Monta you will help ensure we can scale commercially by building tools and integrations that help our commercial teams be as effective as possible. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provides all our users the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companies—you name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
The team you would be joining is called Internal tooling. This is a new team. The team is responsible for building internal tooling and integration between core systems and services used by employees of Monta. It’s definitely an interesting place to be as the challenges evolve on a daily basis across many systems & technologies, and there’s room for improvement and efficiency.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders, and other engineers to define features that meet user needs
- You will need to be able to scope out requirements and plan how you want to implement them.
- You will work across a landscape of services, you need to be fairly good at quickly learning how different systems work.
- You will work with several teams (can be other backend teams or product teams) to ensure a smooth delivery of your commitments.
- Build and design scalable solutions of high quality
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Write documentation for your software and API designs
- Your team will own and operate services at scale, and is responsible for building good monitoring of your solutions
- The important thing here is that you will become a master of your given domain and you will have a lot of room to experiment on how to get there.
You will work within the following technology stack:
To keep it short, sweet and simple, you'll work with a fairly modern stack. Some of the things that we're working with are:
- Kotlin / Micronaut, Ktor (Java 17 and following the update schedule as closely as possible)
- PHP / Laravel
- MySQL/Redis (Database)
- Prometheus (monitoring system)
- Grafana (Dashboard/Metrics)
- Loki (Logging)
- ...The list goes on!