Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era underpinned by proactive technology, helping people and businesses transition to (and maintain) electric solutions.
Our expertise enables us to navigate the complexities of the EV ecosystem innovatively, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive suite of products. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that all our users—be they drivers, businesses, solution providers, or utility companies—have the best and most successful EV charging experiences.
Monta, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, also has offices in London, Berlin, Paris, and Barcelona. Our platform is driven not only by cutting-edge software but also by the passion and expertise of our team of over 200 members (and growing).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team in Copenhagen. As a Data Analyst at Monta, you will be working with various teams across the shop to use Montas data in the best way possible. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
- Own incoming requests from across the shop for creating automations, reports, analysis and data models
- Iterate and improve on the reporting of key metrics and KPIs across the business
- Streamline the process for how the data team interacts with the business
- Work on tooling that scales as Monta grows
- Stakeholder management and increasing data literacy across the shop