Learning and Development Specialist
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution.
At our core, we make EV charging simple, accessible, and reliable. Our software enables a consistent charging experience across all charge point brands and we empower charge point owners with a full-fledged solution to attract users and seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability, and transactions.
We are looking for a People Partner to help make Monta the best place to work and grow. You will collaborate with leaders and teams in our Engineering and Product organisations in Copenhagen and Berlin to build their people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches, processes, and programs to help people succeed. This includes supporting our tech leaders and managers through scale, creating an environment where employees of all backgrounds can thrive, and aligning our business strategy with our people strategy.
About the role
This is a brand new role to join our growing People & Culture team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams at Monta to identify training needs, develop engaging and fun content, and facilitate impactful learning experiences. This role requires a creative and results-driven individual dedicated to enhancing our Monteer's skills and capabilities.
This is an ideal role for someone who likes to build things from the ground up, can understand different learning needs, and enjoys executing and following through in a startup environment that is innovative, diverse, and entrepreneurial.
- Collaborate with department leaders to assess training needs and identify skill gaps within the organization.
- Design, develop, and deliver innovative and effective training programs that align with business objectives.
- Create engaging learning materials, modules, workshops, and training manuals.
- Conduct training sessions using various delivery methods, ensuring an interactive and inclusive learning environment.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments, feedback, and key performance indicators.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the quality of learning initiatives.
- Research, manage and maintain a learning management system (LMS) to track employee progress and training completion.
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on professional development opportunities.